Runtime: 82 minutes
Problem Child is a 1990 American comedy film directed by Dennis Dugan. The film stars Michael Oliver, John Ritter, Amy Yaseback, and Jack Warden.
Junior is a 7-year-old devilish kid who was abandoned at birth by his mother. He leaves a path of destruction in his wake and was returned to a orphanage 30 times, until Mr. Peabody, a adoption agent convinces a couple, Ben and Flo Healy to adopt Junior as his first day at his home as his new grandfather, Big Ben falling down the stairs, but can Ben handle Junior?. Meanwhile, a notorious serial killer who is Junior's pen pal, escapes prison to meet Junior, but doesn't know he is a kid yet.
- Michael Oliver as Junior Healy
- John Ritter as Ben Healy
- Glibert Gottfried as Mr. Peabody
- Jack Warden as Big Ben Healy
- Amy Yaseback as Flo Healy
- Michael Richards as Martin "Bow-Tie Killer" Beck
- Colby Klein as Lucy Henderson
- Ward Emling as Mr. Henderson
- Kristen Lowman as Marion Henderson
- Peter Jurasik as Roy
- Charlotte Akin as Lorraine
- Dennis Dugan as All American Dad
- Corki Grazer as Sister Mary
- Helena Humann as Mother Superior
- Melody Jones as Sister Abigail
- Nora Moore as Sister Samantha
- Ellen Locy as Nun# 2
- John William Galt as The Warden
- John O'Connell as the Psychiatrist
- Michael Treanor as Baseball Kid
- Johnny Morina as Baseball Kid
There was a animated TV series, Problem Child (TV series), that aired in 1993 . Gottfried was the only original cast member to be a voice actor. This makes him the only person to appear in all movies and the cartoon, besides Jack Warden who appeared in all movies, but not the cartoon.
The Beach Boys performed a song, "Problem Child (song) for the film's soundtrack.